About Indian Head Massage “Champissage”
This extremely relaxing yet rejuvenating massage incorporates various Ayurvedic massage techniques, which are applied to the head, neck, face, arms, shoulders and back to release accumulated tension in the upper body.
Indian Head Massage is particularly beneficial for treating the following conditions:
• Cardiovascular: High and low blood pressure
• Central Nervous System & Endocrine System (Immunity): Insomnia, loss of concentration, lack of focus
• Digestive : Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
• Musculo-skeletal: Eye strain, scalp tension (e.g. DSE), body stiffness and tension, headache, migraine, neck and back ache, pain (general and injury related), temporomandibular joint syndrome (TMJ)
• Respiratory: Asthma, bronchitis, coughs, catarrh, emphysema, sinusitis